- You will be response for developing and implementing programs that align workforce with key business strategies and initiatives.
- You will identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs meet company goals while managing resolution of potential organizational obstacles.
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in Organizational Development Human Performance Technology, Organizational Communications or related field highly preferred.
- Change management certification would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience, with 4 years experience in change management on large scale, complex ERP projects.
- Knowledge and experience in end-user training strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading the design and Implementation of Change Management strategies.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms ball levels of management.