International Medical Corps – Nigeria is seeking suitably qualified NIGERIA NATIONALS to fill the following positions which is dependent upon availability of funds.
The Organizational Development specialist will provide leadership, oversight and support in building the capacity of national partners and CBOS
Specific Duties arts Responsibilities include:
- Assess the capacity of partner organizations and CBOS to carry out technical activities, secure funding and sustain activities in conflict mitigation.
- Conduct organizational capacity assessments and develop organizational development plans in collaboration with partners: including key external stakeholders in the assessment
- Provide technical assistance and institutional capacity building to partner organization
- Work closely with local and regional organizations in the identified focus countries to strengthen their capacity to effectively manage USAID grants and carry out technical activities
- Identify/develop, manage, and ensure appropriate scopes of work (SOW) for short-term technical experts as needed.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing and coordinating conflict mitigation/management programs in developing country contexts.
- Previous experience as an Organizational Development Specialist or similar role.
- Experience developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans.
- Comprehensive experience in approaches to governmental and private sector development.
- Degree in International/social Development and/or in Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Exceptional knowledge of relevant USAID and federal regulations and policies.
- Knowledge and organizational management experience in post-conflict countries preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required to explain complex processes to a diverse group of stakeholders.