Assist the Senior Manager Organizational Effectiveness in designing, planning and implementing employee retention and culture management programs aligned to the overall strategic HR plan and vision of becoming an employer of choice.
• Review pulse on internal and external market trends with a view to incorporating best practices on employee engagement and organizational effectiveness that aligns with the business culture and values.
• Drive the implementation and adoption of culture initiatives including participation in employee engagement, implementation of annual GCA action plans and manage yearly performance of all Group Culture Audit dimensions
• Conducts organizational diagnoses using defined methodologies & project management techniques to identify critical issues and root causes, provide an objective, data-driven perspective on relevant organizational and HR issues, implement appropriate interventions to address organizational findings, and measure the results.
• Develop and manage employee engagement surveys including planning, execution and implementation of action plans thereof.
• Evaluate and apply customized & available principles and frameworks, methods and tools to provide a broad range of business solutions designed to support MTNN business and leadership strategies, with a focus on enhancing organization effectiveness.
• Builds relationships with HR Business Partners and internal customers to ascertain effectiveness of organizational effectiveness programs with a view to gaining understanding of business units' future challenges and ensuring organizational effectiveness programs are available and relevant.
• Collaborate with leaning management to build organizational capabilities geared towards improving organizational growth
• Drive the implementation of MTNN integrated KPI alignment and provide guidance on developing appropriate KPIs aligned to functional objectives and identifying tangible leading metrics to ensure success
• Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
• Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of the Organisation Development team, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity
• Support the culture of innovation across the organization
8 years’ work experience including;
• 2 years in a supervisory capacity
• Experience in organizational effectiveness strategy and application, including change management, organizational assessment and design, strategic planning and employee engagement.
• 4 years within the Human Resources function of a reputable organisation
• 1 - 2 years’ experience in change management / project coordination preferably in a telecomm environment
• Demonstrated experience in driving organizational effectiveness initiatives.
• Experience in a consulting / advisory role in HR