Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Supporting the Key Accounts in sales process, such as sales strategy, tender work, presentations, and negotiations.
- Analyzing and translating customer requirements into deliverable products and services in terms of project scope
- Evaluating the Integration feasibility of the solution with other systems
Securing the quality of the delivery management for successful sales, and promote add-on sales
- Identifying Business Opportunities across the market.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Strong knowledge in network inventory and order management domain preferable with Telcordia Granite and concept wave
- Experience in Business Objects and built reports for customer.
- Familiar with the Ericsson OSS roadmaps.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of 3GPP.
- Strong knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies.
- Strong knowledge of network management and provisioning.
- Good knowledge of wireless technologies and related protocols required Installation and configuration of servers, routers, and switches.
- Good knowledge of windows operating systems.
- Security and Authentication experience also highly desired
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality.
- Ability to lead and motivate others and work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to participate and drive customer meetings.
- Consulting skills
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work and collaboration skills
- Market insight
- Financial Understanding
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- BS or MS in telecommunication or IT.
- Experience from technical roles focusing on integration is a required experience for this role, e.g. experience from work as Integration engineer.
Preferred Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Previous experience working in software design and integration. (OSS RC and other Network Management systems).
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region / Local Specifications
- 25% - 50% travel is expected
- Occasional 24x7 support is required