FX & Commodity Electronic Trading Group has an exciting London based opportunity for an experienced market professional focused on OTC Reforms and Regulations. Applicants should possess a deep body of knowledge specific to FX and Commodities e-trading domain, global regulatory change and its impact on electronic trading venues and market participants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building & maintaining deep relationships within the market with regulators, lobby groups, customers and liquidity providers.
- Liaising with product managers and development team to ensure that new technology builds meet regulatory approval and serve the requirements of our diverse customer base.
- Assisting the global FX & Commodity e-trading Sales force in understanding regulatory change and the implications on our business.
- Proven FX and Commodity market knowledge and experience in regulatory arena within the vendor or bank space.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Fluency in a additional languages is an advantage