· To be the internal point of contact for the resolution and release of documents blocked during the billing process.
· Ensure billing documents are processed, archived and mailed
· To carry out all hands on distribution and data processing activities so as to fully support logistics performance and deliver against orders to Guinness Nigeria Plc (GNPLC) customers and distribution centres while ensuring effective and efficient Inventory management standards are maintained.
· To drive transportation efficiency for GNPLC
· To prepare and reconcile transporter freight schedules and make payments to them in line with guidelines
· To track and report GNPLC Logistics KPI’s for improved performance
- Market Complexity
A sophisticated and highly competitive market with multinational players that requires a high level of inventory and warehouse management expertise that will enable us gain and maintain a competitive edge over competition.
- Functional Capabilities
- Should be able to develop and maintain warehousing and inventory management best practices in accordance with Diageo warehouse management standards.
- Take leadership and develop a high performance team culture in warehousing, inventory management and customer service.
- Manage compliance with service level agreements (SLAs) with internal and external customers.
- Adequately track and report on the overall GNPLC Logistics performance