An exciting role has arisen in Zero Gravity at Sky Dive Dubai for Outlet Manager. The main purpose of this position is to manage and develop business levels in the Outlet.
- Satisfy all guests needs in the respective Outlet
- Increase team members productivity and motivation.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that all colleagues have full product knowledge.
- Ensures that all complaints are dealt with correctly and in a timely manner that ensures the return faith in our brand by the customer.
- Ensure that outlet including kitchen operate in accordance to local health and hygiene legislationsMeeting with the owner's representative on a monthly basis to discuss and present results and any other matters.
- Ensure that all rosters are in line with budget and business requirements and completed in time.
In order to be considered for this role you should hold a recognised hotel degree or diploma and at least 3 years experience in a general management role with standalone/branded restaurants.
As well as the technical and financial skills, a detailed knowledge of food and beverage is essential for this role as well as a proven track record in launching new concepts and promotions, training and developing staff.
It is also essential that you have a good command of the English language (verbal and written) and a knowledge of at least one other European language. You will also have an experience of working in a multicultural environment as well as being IT literate.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.