Reporting directly to the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, the successful candidate will manage an established team. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Outlet within the F&B department including the selection, development and performance management of colleagues, optimising profits and increasing sales.
- Monitors effectiveness of workflow & Sequence of Service during service periods and provides hands-on support as and when required. To action changes when needed.
- Closely monitors the cashiering function of the outlet to ensure compliance with JI Cashiering Procedures and support spot audits.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints ensuring JI & MJ procedures for CSI and Complaint Handling are followed.
- Maintains & actively use an epicure to capture customer details/ history and other strategies that assist in guest recognition.
- Advises the F&B management of any improvements needed in relation to restaurants operation including updates to SOPs or addition/ deletion of SOPs.
- Actively implements strategies to increase the market share for the Outlet.
- Conducts performance evaluation of colleagues, training of colleagues, guidance, coaching and counselling of colleagues.
- Ensures that colleagues are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the department objectives detailed in the F&B Department Performance Plan.
- Determines the necessary competence for colleagues and provide training or other actions to satisfy these needs.
- Provides constant coaching, counselling and discipline to colleagues to ensure their capability to meet the needs of the customer and the organisation.
- Ensures manning and competence level of selected colleagues is sufficient for the department to meet the needs of the organisation and customer.
You will have a studied in at a recognised Hotel Management / Tourism school.
You will possess 3-4 years Food and Beverage experience in a premium Fine Dining establishment in a 5-star Hotel on a Management level.
Experience in Spanish cuisine is a must for this role.
You will have good clear communication abilities, time management and organisational skills as well as the capability to multi task working with strong attention to detail.
You should be a team player who is able to manage and delegate to your team.
Your interpersonal and customer service ability will be excellent.
Proficiency in computer software systems such as MS Office, Word and Excel are essential. Candidates with the ability to speak fluently in a second language ideally Spanish will be considered favourably.