An exciting position has arisen for an Outlet Manager to assist the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to plan, organise and direct all processes of the outlet and to oversee the effective operation of the Carnevale Restaurant.
You main duties will include:
- Ensures that all colleagues' activities adhere to and support the Jumeirah International Quality Management System and departmental standard operating procedures.
- Sets a personal example for right conduct and behaviour for an open eyed, respected and effective management of the 360 degrees bar.
- Reports all the issues or related information pertaining to the operation to the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
- Manage the training, development and motivation of staff and ensure that the outlets are staffed with the necessary numbers and calibre of staff to meet its objective and that all staff is encouraged to maximise their capability and contribution to the company.
- Responsible for making and implementing new standard operating procedures in the outlet.
- Ensure that colleagues are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the department objectives detailed in the F&B Department Performance Plan.
- Manage and control all aspects of stock management within the outlet, ensure adherence to procedures thereby minimising stock accumulation/ loss. Prepare and submit necessary reports on sales and costs budgets and forward the same to the Direct reports as required.
- Anticipates and forecasts volumes of business, taking into consideration hotel occupancies, holidays etc.
- Actively promotes the use of up selling techniques within outlet to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue by providing specialist advice to guests on food and beverages.
- Monitors all aspects of food and beverage quality and hygiene and takes immediate corrective action when required.
- Actively seeks and reviews customer feedback in regard to food quality, service and overall satisfaction and takes appropriate and timely action.
- Takes full responsibility of all operational issues.
In order to be considered for the role, you will have gained a diploma or degree in hotel management and have worked in a leading luxury 5 star hotel with a minimum 2 years experience as Restaurant Manager in a fine dining service restaurant preferably Italian restaurant.
It is also essential that you have detailed food and beverage knowledge within a quality luxury brand, has strong administration and management skills, has the ability to motivate, up sell and train colleagues, very hands on and supportive in achieving the common team goals.
You must be well versed in financial aspects and knowledgable in Micros Point of Sale system. Fluency both in Italian and English languages is essential for the role.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: your own one bedroom accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, and reduced hotel rates.