- Satisfy all guests needs.
- Increase team members productivity and motivation.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that all colleagues have full product knowledge.
- Ensures that all complaints are dealt with correctly and in a timely manner that ensures the return faith in our brand by the customer.
- Ensure that outlet including kitchen operate in accordance to local health and hygiene legislationsMeeting with the owner's representative on a monthly basis to discuss and present results and any other matters.
- Ensure that all rosters are in line with budget and business requirements and completed in time.
You should hold a recognised International Hospitality qualitifcation with at least 3 years experience in a general management role, within a standalone/branded bar or nightlife operation.
As well as the technical and financial skills, a detailed knowledge of food and beverage is essential for this role as well as a proven track record in launching new concepts and promotions, training and developing staff.
It is also essential that you have a good command of the English language (verbal and written) and a knowledge of at least one other European language.
You will also have an experience of working in a multicultural environment as well as being IT literate.