W-Holistic Business Solutions (W-HBS) - Our client, a fast food company is looking to fill the position of outlet supervisors in their organisation.
The ideal candidate must live around Ikeja axis or its immediate environs.
- Supervises the Outlet operation, maintains service and product quality and ensures that customer's needs and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Coordinate staff scheduling in order to keep the department properly manned at all times
- Make sure that hygiene standards are strictly followed
- Supervise the overall service operations
- Ensure that all the service operation procedures are followed at all times
- Ensure that all standards set for food presentation, quality and quantity are met and monitored in order to provide and increase service standards
- Supervise the beverage stock, linen, condiments and operating equipment taken for each function and to insure that the above is returned to the designated storeroom in a proper way
- Ensure that all company policies with regards to operating equipment are fully implemented and followed
- Responsible for the distribution of the relative instructions and rules to the employees
- Responsible for the department smooth operation on a daily basis
- Control wastage and contribute to cost saving measures instructed by the food and beverages
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Food & Nutrition, Food science or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in a fast food sales outlet.
- Must be willing to work long hours and shifts.
- Ability to monitor the activities and team members in the outlet as well as improve the bottom-line
- Leadership and management traits are a major requirement.