Job Vacancy at Widows And Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- NGO/Community Services & Dev
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Are you an unemployed graduate?
- Are you are currently working in a different sector and you are interested in working in the development sector, on a USAID funded project, specifically focused on orphans and vulnerable children?
- Are you Intelligent and have high grade point average, second class upper or first class from a polytechnic/College/University?
- Are you highly skilled, talented, naturally gifted, very hardworking, upwardly mobile and upcoming, yet humble and God fearing?
- Are you ranking top of your field and have won ‘significant prizes’, such as merit awards, employee of the year in your current or previous organization and have significantly contributed to your organization’s successful performance with documented evidence to prove this? (Applicants should list their awards and prizes in their CV for easy of references).
- Were you the best student in your class or NYSC with evidence to prove this? Evidence such as a certificate and corresponding professional referees who can confirm this.
- If your answer is yes to any of the aforementioned questions, WEWE strongly encourages you to apply for the volunteer position in Abuja, Awka, Anambra State, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom and Imo State.