The P.A is to provide administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director. He / She will report directly to the Executive Director and will work under the Human Capital Unit.
• Supporting the office of the Executive Director for all administrative needs.
• Maintaining an efficient filing and record retrieval system
• Screening telephone calls, enquires and requests and handling them when appropriate
• Keeping of diary of appointments, meetings etc.
• Dealing with emails, faxes and post
• Dealing with correspondence and writing letters and taking dictation and minutes.
• Organising and prioritising a large volume of incoming calls.
• Developing reports, critiquing and editing correspondence, as well as interfacing effectively with all levels of personnel.
• Maintaining confidential and non-routine information
• Attending to routine administrative/secretarial errands
• Organising and attending meetings, producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
• Scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements.
Other duties assigned by the Executive Director.