• Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
• Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
• Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
• Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
• Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
• Act as the point of contact to the Executive, handling and distributing confidential mails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.
• Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process.
• Prepare meeting/conference logistics and host visitors on behalf of the Executive.
• Co-ordinate and manage Executive calendars, travel arrangements and schedules, negotiating potential conflicts and determining feasible alternatives.
• Perform a diversity of secretarial and administrative support activities including composing memos and correspondences, compiling reports, creation of spreadsheets and manipulation of spreadsheet data.
• Cross-examine documents for Exec’s review to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies.
• Collate monthly activity reports from the different units within the assigned department for the Exec’s review.
• Perform quality control checks on assigned Exec’s presentations, to ensure proper formatting and elimination of errors.
• Process all requisitions for the assigned Exec’s office.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• Open plan office
Experience & Training
• First degree in any related discipline
• Fluent in English
• Minimum of 1 year’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
• Experience working in a medium organization
• Experience in an administrative capacity in a reputable company.
• Experience in administrative support for a top management personnel of a reputable company, with local and international operations.
• BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND