The Frozen Packaging Supervisor is tasked the perform the following roles;
- Ensure optimization of the frozen equipment usage.
- Quality sachet products are consistently produced to meet the market demand.
- The packaging environment meet with the CGMP standard.
- The packaged products are accounted for to the finished goods area.
- Performance in the unit is documented and pass to all the stack holders.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Waste reduction through close monitoring
- Improving productivity through reduction of stoppage, due to attitude.
- Improving Man Hour factor through close control of staff
- Improving quality due to direct and regular supervision of activities
- Enforce discipline through regular communication and actions
- ISO22000 Compliance.
- Ad hoc assignments.
- Production records.
- Production efficiency.
- Packaging efficiency.
- Attendance register and records.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- The right candidate should possess a 5 credits O/Level certificate with a minimum of 10 years experience or OND in relevant sciences with 5 years experience or HND/BSC in relevant sciences with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Must be of good Integrity, Honesty, Faithfulness, Transparency and Respectful.
- Must have good communication skill.
- Must show commitment and willing to take Ownership of the Job.
- Must be able to go extra mile when needed.