- Supervises the construction quality control functions/activities related to painting discipline at height.
- Supervises activities carried out by RA Level 1 & 2 as required.
- Supervises Inspection operations.
- Ensures the correct application of the Inspection Test Plan.
- Checking the suitability of protective gears and precautionary measures.
- Regulatory inspection of Risers and integrity of jacket structure.
- Corrosion control at heights
- Rigging rescue systems for tanks and any confined space works.
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to works permits) as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance on painting operations placed under his responsibility
- Responsible of respect of blasting and painting/coating specifications
- Applies and verifies the surface preparation following relevant specifications and best practices
- Provides technical knowledge, expertise and supervision blasting and painting operations
- Verifies that all procedures, specifications and standards are followed
- Inspects surface preparation before painting operations
- Inspects painting products application in term of QA/QC (in particular verifies type of products applied and relevant thickness- wet & dry)
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for preparation of the jobs in his discipline
- Check equipment calibration
- Ensures that the operations planned work scope is managed effectively in accordance with agreed targets to avoid disruption.
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Diploma and/or Degree holder
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in blasting/painting activities in industrial context
- NACE Level 2 certification or equivalent AQCPA - FROSIO
- Experience in oil and gas industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English mandatory, French is an advantage
- Engineering, EPC, Completions Engineer, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.