We are currently looking for a Paralegal/Junior Associate for our Banking and Finance Practice area in our Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) office.
The general duties include:
- Work with lawyers to prepare legal documents
- Maintain relationships with key clients of the Firm
- Conducts research in various areas of Banking and Finance
- Interprets laws, rulings, and regulations for businesses
- Draft, negotiate and execute contracts
- Keeps various legal cases organized by organizing files, meeting deadlines, documenting necessary actions and inputting information into the database
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact and communicating regularly with them
- Keeps up to date by reading professional publications regularly.
• At leat 2 + years experience as a paralegal or junior associate
• High attention to detail
• Ability to handle high pressure situations
• Excellent drafting skills in English
• Ability to speak and write in Arabic would be desired but not mandatory