An exciting role has arisen for a highly motivated and hard working Paramedic in Madinat Jumeirah. The main purpose of this position is to provide emergency and primary health care for hotel visitors and staff. You will be primarily responsible in performing administrative duties pertaining to the provision of health care and operation of the clinic.
- Providing rapid intervention and management in the event of emergencies, and the treatment for critically injured or ill patients, according to competency with attention to detail and in a prompt timely manner.
- Providing emergency medical care within the Resort and immediate surroundings.
- Advising guests of alternative methods of arranging medicine not available in the clinic.
- Being able to clearly and accurately communicate relevant information regarding patient condition and care on referral of a patient for definitive care.
- Assisting in promoting ongoing health care to colleagues and show full teamwork.
- Ensuring that you have the patient's wellbeing at heart and follow through on any medical treatment received from outside the resort.
- Showing Integrity and respect at all times to make the clinic a place that is approachable by all.
- Providing support to colleagues, patients and their families in traumatic situations.
- Maintaining clear, accurate and updated records pertaining to patient care and actions taken, medical, health care and safety issues.
- Keeping informed on all relevant issues pertaining to emergency medical care, inform security director / manager if a potential hygiene / safety hazard has been identified.
- Training of colleagues in First aid, CPR and AED's.
- Keeping of Heath and Safety in the work place, as well as providing information relating to medical, safety and health care issues.
- Monitoring First Aid boxes in the Hotel and ensure the maintenance thereof.
- Being able to remain current with new medical, health and safety developments through literature, discussion forums and continued medical education.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have gained an Ambulance Emergency Assistant or Critical Care Assistant qualification / National Diploma and have a minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
It is essential that you are a proactive individual, have the desire to assist people and able to work without supervision.
It is desirable that you are able to lead and develop people.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates