Job Vacancy at Metropolitan School Of Business And Management Nigeria
- Education Management
- Minimum Qualification
- MBA / MSc
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Male or Female
* Ability to Plan, design and deliver the curriculum from Access to Postgraduate level in areas related to Business and Management,
assessment of students and ensuring students have the opportunity to be engaged and challenged.
* Carrying out research and scholarly activities in the areas related to
Business and Management ensuring that research outcomes are relevant and applicable to key areas of teaching and to benefit Institute.
* Contributing, where appropriate, to the knowledge transfer, income generation and consultancy activities of the Institute.
* Ability to develop new undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and revising existing Programmes in the areas of Business and
* Create a positive image of the institution by being responsive and prompt in responding to requests and referring the user to the right person if necessary.
* Development of syllabus and learning materials as appropriate, in accordance with Institute's quality enhancement policy and processes, professional body requirements and with the aim of creating interest and learning amongst students.
* Contribute to the enrichment of the student experience by ensuring support and guidance is provided to students and that appropriate
personal tutor and pastoral care process are implemented.
* Design the appropriate assessment methods and complete marking assignments, ensuring standards are maintained and timescales
* Provide constructive feedback as appropriate including advising on areas of improvement.
* Contribute to the Department’s co-ordination of programmes/modules through, for example, Module Co-ordinator responsibilities and/or to the management and administration of programmes.
* Engage in research and scholarship activities including publication and
application for research funding, leading to research outputs for the Research Excellence Framework.
* Support the Department till it achieves consistency of performance by being an effective team member contributing to appropriate committees as part of the programme and quality assurance and enhancement processes.
* Carryout administrative duties as required to support the Department’s administrative and quality procedures, ensuring documentation, reports and materials are presented according to established schedules.
* The role holder will have academic leadership responsibilities in teaching and/or research.