Title: Emerging Partner Programs
Organisation: Commercial & Partner Organisation, Emerging Theatre
• Expertise in partner profitability and positioning Cisco's value proposition to partners
• Presents and leads partner discussions to advance the sales process with said partner.
• Responsible for motivating and developing the partner sales and technical communities; sales management teams and senior management.
• Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated partner and ensures effective communication to the relevant Cisco sales/channel/,marketing teams as to the value and mechanics of the working relationships with partner.
• Builds executive relationships within partner base - articulates Cisco product and business strategies, creates the demand and leads partner discussions to advance the sales process.
•Apply partnering models to the Emerging business landscape to capture growth, understanding the context and localisation needs
Ensures a high degree of Partner satisfaction with Cisco products and services
• Works interdependently, also may act as virtual team leader and/or mentor.
• Develops annual plan for own area in line with company strategy.
• Creates networks internally and externally within and outside own functional area.
Tertiary qualification or equivalent a recommendation
• 6 years sales experience in high growth Technology Company
• Solid business understanding of partnering models
• Good presenter
• Applies analytical data to make fact based recommendations
• Exceptional selling/persuasive and negotiating skills
• Self-Starter and ability to manage time well
• Multi-tasking ability – managing multiple partners in multiple settings with multiple focuses
• Outstanding negotiation skills
• Influencing skills at all levels of the organization from management to sales teams
• Identify opportunities and apply industry knowledge to evolve partner ecosystems solutions
• Actively creates business opportunities and sales through a fundamental understanding of business processes in the industries served
• Drive team engagement at all levels within Cisco and the partner organisation
• Outstanding communication skills
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Perceived as Trusted Advisor (well rounded business partner). Highly respected
• Executive level relationship management skills
• Demonstrates effective use of internal relationships and resources.
• Knowledge of how Consultants drive their business into customer engagements is a must
• 6 years’ experience in high tech industry
• In depth understanding and knowledge of the IT landscape across Emerging would be ideal