- Successful sales in today's online advertising space require minds that can not only keep pace with rapid technological change, but stay one step ahead.
- As a Partner Technology Manager, you will lead cross-functional teams of Engineering, Sales, and Product management members to leverage emerging technologies for our customers.
- From design and conceptualization through to testing and deployment, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's online advertising and platform partnerships.
- You will work on developing product and technical strategies as well as prioritize projects and resources to assist our account management team and partners. You're able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints and love bringing new products to market and to our partners.
- As Partner Technology Manager, you are responsible for driving product strategy from pilot phase to final delivery and for managing the overall technical execution and business operation of a product or business vertical.
- You are accountable for identifying technology-driven strategies for external products and internal tools (for Sales/Services) and for addressing technology-centric operational issues (such as, automating manual processes to minimize human error) to ensure product/business vertical operational efficiency.
- You are instrumental in improving existing operations, commercializing new solutions and taking new initiatives from conception to successful deployment in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Identify, drive, and optimize the business flow from existing and new business opportunities by leveraging YouTube technologies.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Engineering and client facing experience with coding experience.
- Experience partnering with mobile carriers and/or broadband operators in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Strong team player and a creative thinker.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills.