• Building and managing a proactive and successful partner, donor and sponsor program.
• Underpinning and maximizing financial and in-kind support from high net worth individuals, the corporate sector and trusts and foundations.
• Seeking to access significant new and on-going funding streams from high net worth individuals and corporate partners.
• Working closely with the Head of Finance, to build relationships with a number of key partners ensuring effective delivery
• Supporting specific projects in all the phases of the partnering process: exploration, the proposal writing, negotiation with partners, budget preparation and review of donor agreements
• Demonstrated experience in managing an integrated partner, donor and sponsor development program in a medium to large not-for-profit organization.
• Proven track record in relationship building, renewal and management of high net worth individuals and committed supporters - track record of success in securing funds through approaches to major donors and the corporate sector.
• Experience in a management role, with demonstrated ability to plan and budget effectively, provide accurate reporting and statistical analysis of campaigns, and efficiently coordinate multiple projects.
• Ability to effectively lead, manage and motivate staff, ensuring high performance and ethical standards and adherence to deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the proven ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
• Strong computer skills and attention to detail, with experience in using the internet.
• Experience in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Word) is essential.
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, e.g. Marketing, extensive marketing experience, ideally in promoting fundraising or sales or other financial initiative, would be well regarded.