To drive both ancillary revenue for Emirates and success for the Skywards program by identifying, implementing and supporting beneficial partnership agreements with airlines, financials, hotels, car rentals, leisure and retail businesses.
- Accountable for a range of Skywards partnerships by managing identification, acquisition and ongoing management across external partners, Skywards teams including Marketing, Systems and Finance, as well as other Emirates departments
- Manage all aspects of business co-operation for nominated partnerships as assigned, including the day to day administration tasks managing partner activities, problem solving, data exchange, reporting, financial settlement, communications and promotions.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Proficient in various PC applications
Proficient communicator/negotiator, adaptable and able to work under pressure with the ability to organise/priorities objectively.
- Commercial/Sales.Contract Negotiation 5+ Years