- The Payment Assistant’s role will be largely limited to the management of Payment issues at the LGA level on project payment mechanism for greater project reporting and impact.
- Coordinate and follow-up on monthly beneficiary payments. Management of beneficiary database at LGA level. Represent ACF externally in relevant local forums and technical working groups where necessary.
- Bachelor degree/HND in Information Management, Business Administrations & Sociology/Social Studies or Other relevant qualifications
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and culturally sensitive
- Minimum two years’ experience working with donor funded programming
- Knowledge and experience in using database specific software (e.g. Microsoft Access)
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
- Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for LGA team.
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy
- Proven ability to manage large, multi-region data collection and analysis systems
- Prior experience in overseeing contractual compliance
- Demonstrated creativity in problem solving involving multiple stakeholders
- Highly numerically articulate with a track record of data manipulation and use of spreadsheets and reporting systems.
- Proven ability to motivate and develop others
- Highly diplomatic and emotionally intelligent with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills in English , Hausa and any local languages
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in Hausa
- Previous experience in payment management
- IT troubleshooting capabilities
- Previous experience with NGOs or INGOs