- The purpose of the role is to assist to implement third party revenue channels expansion in line set targets.
- Ensure consistent and even spread of all Payment Channel integrators that would translate to growth in collection through positive planning, deployment and management of Dealers and agents.
- Assist in driving revenue through building a strong indirect channel partner network
- Design, develop, prepare and direct short and long range plans based on business unit goals and growth objectives
- Assist in identifying, prospecting, recruiting and on-boarding new channel partners and agents to drive collection efficiencies and provide basic insights at offsite locations into Ikeja Electric services and new initiatives through the effective deployment of the channels management plan
- Manage and direct sales canvassers
- Regular spot checks on all payments channels agents to ensure compliance
- Set Key Result areas for Payment Channel integrators
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement for all areas of Integrators Services.
- Close working relationship with Corporate Communication & Strategy department, IT and Finance to develop payment Channel strategies.
Minimum Requirements (Qualifications & Years Of Experience)
- First Degree (BSC/HND) or its equivalent
- 3-4 years post NYSC experience in retail sales
- Good understanding of the Channel System Integrators and their revenue models.
- Track record of executing successful channel partnerships and marketing campaigns
- Negotiation skills: Skilled in business and retail negotiation
- Communicate clearly, and aggressively execute on new business opportunities
- Experience in channel sales
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Ability to manage change and risk.
- Strong team player
- Business Plan implementation
- Excellent initiative
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Skilled in business/territory development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally.