Reporting to the helloPay Chief Product Officer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Proactively identify fraud trends that may impact business goals and targets.
- Research internal and external data to identify risky behaviours and create strategies to minimize fraud.
- Optimise systems to achieve optimal acceptance rate while keeping fraud loss to a minimum.
- Develop and maintain machine learning models to detect fraud.
- Act as fraud subject matter expert towards other departments such as marketing and product development.
- Ensure operational processes are adequate, documented and enforced (e.g. fraud monitoring, dispute management, KYC, charge backs and protection policies).
- Conduct or coordinate investigations on suspected fraudulent activities and provide recommendations to management and/or respective law enforcement agencies.
- Report periodically to management in a clear and concise manner.
- Ensure necessary records and databases are maintained for regulatory, research and reporting purposes.
- Liaise with a sister team in Southeast Asia on best practices and fraud issues.