Payment Project Manager
The Project Manager will be required to work on a selection of activities that will enable the Customer to acquire the necessary equipment, technology and expertise in order to start a Card business, Card Issuing and/or Merchant Acquiring.
Depending on the size of the Project and the depth of intervention required, the PM may take the form of a team, possibly with an overall Program Manager, several Projects Managers and specialists dedicated to selected areas within the Scope. The PM will be expected to work at the Customer site.
Out of scope
The following activities will be considered as out of scope, as the PM will mostly focus on the technical aspects:
- Card Product strategy and definition
- Marketing and Advertising
- Business Plan for the Customer’s issuing and/or acquiring business
- Cardholder and Merchant Agreements
- Call Centre for Cardholders and Merchants
Experience and skills required from the PM
- Certified PM (PMI or Prince2) and proven experience in Project Managing large projects in the financial sector
- Experience of integrating a CMS (Postilion, PowerCard, Base 24, Way4, etc) within a Financial Institution’s Core banking environment (or TPP)
- Experience in defining and integrating a Network architecture for card transactions at a Financial Institution (or TPP)
- Familiar with licensing, Network infrastructure, transaction processing, formats, testing;
- Knowledgeable on EMV (at least guiding principles)
- Advanced payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge
- Ability to lead matrix organizations and cross functional teams
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.