Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The payroll clerk position is responsible for collecting timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll, and issuing pay and pay-related information to employees.
- Collect and summarize timekeeping information
- Obtain supervisory approval of time card discrepancies
- Obtain overtime approvals
- Calculate commissions
- Process garnishment requests
- Process employee advances and paybacks
- Process and close periodic payrolls
- Print and issue paychecks
- Process direct deposit payments
- Process paycard payments
- Calculate and deposit payroll taxes
- Process employment verifications
Minimum of Diploma/OND in any discipline