- The individual will manage the Total Remuneration Package (TRP) Business Unit payrolls within a large organisation ensuring legislative and policy compliance. Establishes policies, procedures for payroll function and assist the Remuneration Manager with projects from the Centralised Service.
Responsibilities by Function
- Remuneration and Payroll related project
- Centralised remuneration and payroll project plan coordination and implementation
- Implement best practice procedures
- Impacting legislation applied to remuneration function
- Remuneration policies for payroll function developed
- Manage and anticipate legislation pertinent to the organization
- Coordinate project meetings as required or setting up of meetings
- Liaison with service providers, executives and internal customers
- Report on progress of the remuneration projects and present them to relevant stakeholders
- Relationship and best practice established with National payroll systems team
- Process knowledge of anticipated changes to legislation managed and implemented.
- Solve business and service problems and queries related to payroll and remuneration
- Identify training solutions for TRP administrators
- Payroll data and information managed and controlled