Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Establishes accurate hard copy and electronic up to date payroll information files for all current and newly hired personnel to provide for proper withholding of required and/or authorized deductions
Ensure the accruals for vacation are sufficient to meet liability
* Ensure the accruals for bonus are sufficient and accurate
* Maintains liaison status between Accounting & Human Resources to ensure constant communication of pertinent employee information to ensure accuracy of Payroll records
* Establishes and maintains security procedures designed to ensure the confidentiality of all payroll related information
* Transmits payroll & status change information to contract payroll processor in a timely manner
* Maintains manual and/or electronic payroll reporting processes, information and equipment daily
* Prepares payroll related documentation, reviews same to ensure accuracy before submitter to contract payroll processor.
* Audits pay checks and related documentation prepared by contract payroll processor, confirms accuracy of all materials and obtains appropriate approvals prior to distribution of pay checks
* Prepares and ensures that cheque requests for payroll deposits, deduction remittances, withholding tax payments, pension remittances are done on a timely manner
* Prepares payroll reconciliations, accruals and analytic reports for the End of Month Closing, and as required
Minimum of HND Accounting
•Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
•Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
•Interested candidates should forward their CV details to email@example.com
•Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the phone number attached to this advert.
NB: Candidates must be based in Lagos.