- Responsible for performing variety of complex accounting functions in the preparation, processing, maintenance, verification and reconciliation of employee leave information, payroll/benefit records and payment of remittances.
- Payroll Administration
- Knowledge of HR information systems
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles related to payroll processing
- Computer Appreciation Skills
- Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Problem solving skills
- Documents & Records Keeping
- B.A or B.Sc. degree in Accounting or Finance related / numerate discipline.
- At least one year experience in payroll management for a small or medium sized enterprise is required.
- Ability to manage payroll using a data management software or information system is an added advantage.