• You will be an important person in leading the PCB design team and performing PCB layout design in our projects.
• You will work in the whole product life cycle from development of new products to production coordination and maintenance.
• To enforce our development capacity, we are looking for experienced engineers with the ambition to grow and take responsibility, and become an important contributor within our product development.
• Responsible for preparing design and engineering related documentations
• M.Sc. or B.Sc in Computer Science or Computer software engineering or Electronics Engineering
• 4 years or above professional experience is required
• Self-motivated, achievement oriented and a good team player
• Good command of oral and written English
• Very good experience in PCB layout for high-speed boards
• Very good experience in CAD tools from Altium Designer, PADS, Mentor Boardstation or Cadence Allegro
• Good experience of signal integrity simulations
• Deep understanding of EMI
• Deep understanding of manufacturing and mounting processes for PCBs
• Possess excellent work attitude and able to work well with team of engineers