Our Client is looking for a Performance Analyst to Review, Coordinate and analyse the End Users Maintenance execution performance and participate in the development of option – oriented maintenance planning & Scheduling business process.
• Ensure that the Maintenance Excellence Department and sites implementation teams are taking advantage of every opportunity to embed Maintenance planning & Scheduling Compliance in line with Maintenance Standard (Policy).
• To Review and recommend a structured changes in maintenance business process and methodology to continuously support implementation of Maintenance Excellence initiatives.
• To coordinate closely within the Maintenance Execution department and End Users to ensure that strategic Standards & processes are consistent and reflects the Division & Company current objectives.
• To identify issues, assess impact and communicate risk and mitigation plans. Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
• Create and prepare a Performance Management Measurement system to track adoption, utilization and sustainability of operational excellence initiatives.
• To assist in the review and changes of strategies in line with the Company wide business environment and policies
• To Assist in establishing a standard deployment approach for the planning and execution of Department activities , related to developing and implementation of standard work as a foundation for improvement , visual measurement to inform team members, customers and suppliers of performance and status.
• To provide consulting services and training on business process and reporting to manger.
• To train and develop the staff in the department with emphasis to develop the UAE Nationals.
• Degree in engineering discipline with 10 years’ experience in advanced knowledge/practice of Maintenance planning , Performance analysis & change management systems/methodologies in Oil & Gas.
• Training /certification in areas related to change management.
• Change Management Analyst Professional designation is a plus.
• Gas plants maintenance budget preparation and analysis.
• Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
• Familiar with Budget and schedule risk analysis studies.
• Familiar with Maintenance Management systems (preferred with MAXIMO).
• Full knowledge of HSE in a plant environment.
• 10 years or more of field experience with all aspects of Oil & Gas assets Operations and maintenance systems analysis, with sound management skills.