- The purpose of this job is to support the Franchise Strategy & Business Performance Manager to continuously evaluate the business model and system in a changing environment, innovating the current business model and supply chain to create differential advantage, creating and evaluating strategic options that stretch the enterprise beyond its boundaries, and help in making choices in its resource allocation to keep the enterprise fit and flexible to withstand expected/unexpected changes in the environment over a long period of time.
- This is accomplished by supporting the Business Planning process for the Franchise and ensuring alignment with key bottlers.
- Another fundamental expectation from the job is to support with ongoing evaluation, reporting and management of business outcomes in line with strategic direction and short-medium term objectives
- This is also accomplished by supporting key strategic projects which are usually multi functional and across the system
- Support the Franchise Strategy & BP Manager in the development of short- and long-term business strategy for a business unit or department that are comprehensive, realistic and aligned with broader Company and business unit plans.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with internal management stakeholders in order to provide insights on key business parameters and levers for growth that will facilitate and influence business decision-making.
- Support the Franchise S & BP manager in the preparation of presentations as required - Business Plans, Strategy Plans, Mid-year and Quarterly Reviews, Operations Review, etc.
- Work with the Franchise Strategy & Business Performance to plan quarterly business review meetings for the Division
- Provide business analytics to enable the management team put together relevant project charters and/or business cases in order to secure resource commitments from Senior Management for the execution of planned initiatives.
- Build and develop relationships with peers and others to exchange feedback on process issues, identify and/or solve problems, anticipate and assess business needs that will drive business results.
- Participate in operating meetings (e.g., division and group planning meetings, individual strategy sessions) to gain an understanding of operating environment and business needs.
- Rigorous submission of Franchise, Business Unit and Group reports, where applicable.
- Manage market intelligence database e.g. macroeconomics indicators, external factors, competition, etc.