- To assist in the implementation of a performance management and recognition system that is aligned to business goals.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Carry out research and monitor trends in performance management including formulation of performance management strategies, framework and aids.
- Provide implementation support for IPF (Integrated Performance Framework) across the organisation.
- Assist with the implementation and coordination of employee performance management processes and procedures and monitor compliance with related policies.
- Assist in the implementation of Human Resources recognition scheme (Human Resources Executive Award) across Human Resources Division and the MTN recognition programme (Y’elloStars) across the organisation.
- Provide general Human Resources performance reports and specific IPF (Integrated Performance Framework) reports as requested.
- Maintain and update database of performance appraisals and reports at the end of each performance cycle.
- Provide statistical data on performance appraisals as required to enable management make informed decisions.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization ; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Performance Management Training
- Negotiating Skills
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND or LLB