Reporting into the ATM Business Manager you will be responsible for driving the ATM Business performance improvement through production of effective ATM business performance reporting, delivery of profit improvement initiatives, performance insight and recommendations and efficient asset management to ensure the achievement of business priorities and plans.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for;
- Manage the production of detailed, regular commercial and financial reporting to ensure the achievement of business priorities and performance goals
- Lead the preparation and reporting of detailed ATM and transaction performance reports.
- Support the preparation and delivery of annual plans and budgets
- Actively relationship manage all key stakeholders to ensure there is a clear understanding of ATM Business performance
- Plan, control and deliver assigned projects and participate as appropriate in cross functional projects and investigations, ensuring requirements are delivered to specification, plan, budget
- Proven experience in managing and reporting business performance
- Broad financial, commercial awareness and business strategy understanding
- Understanding of key ATM business commercial drivers would be desirable.
- Proven customer, supplier and stakeholder relationship and management skills
- Proven communications / Influencing skills with the ability to articulate clearly and concisely and to present outcomes to a mixture of audiences