To deliver and support the New PSS project to enable the delivery of Emirates Group corporate objectives. Support the facilitation of change across people, processes and systems to enable development of innovative and implementable recommendations that will further improve performance.
Continually enhance performance through consultation, collaboration, project and support activities, including, but not limited to resource planning (e.g. manpower, equipment, etc.), organisational design, customer engagement, innovation and long term planning. The key requirement of the role will be the ability and agility of the job holder to work in a pool supporting diverse business units and to quickly adapt and understand key business and project challenges.
- Degree or Honors (12+3) or equivalent
- Graduate in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics, Consultancy Computer Science, Information Systems, Quality Management or graduate level education in scientific/ commercial discipline.
- Working experience in the fields related to processes and productivity improvement in a reputed organisation. Airline or airport services industry experience, and/or in the areas of Performance Development, Business Analysis or Consultancy relevant to Airline Industry is preferred.
- Good understanding of Project Management, Business Analysis, Organizational Change Management.
- Business Knowledge of Airport Operations, Retail & Contact Centers, or Back Office. Understand the working and critical factors for the unit.
- People management skills to be able to handle the diverse group of staff and conflict situations in the job.
- Advanced knowledge of process improvement, organisation design, project management, business planning.
- Basic knowledge of Innovation techniques, programme management, customer relationship management.
- Advanced knowledge of process flow mapping (MS Visio or similar tool, swim lanes)