- Take ownership of the Non Functional Test solutions that meet technical specifications and the overall business needs - Architect, design and deliver non functional test solutions projects and releases,
- Proactively define innovative performance testing solutions across multiple technologies and support ongoing team initiatives to completion.
- Take ownership from conception to delivery of critical projects across our varied route's to market, ensuring all release commitments and goals are met.
- Continually promote best practice in processes and solutions, driving innovative new approaches and incorporating the requirements of strategic partners.
- Support and deliver a portfolio of activities whilst adapting to changing priorities
- Provide professional project planning, Non Functional Test approaches/test solution quality, risk/issue management and results analysis
- Degree or equivalent or suitable industry experience be a clearer statement - Significant, proven experience of performance testing of complex systems
- ideally gained in large scale CRM/enterprise system environment.
- Deep understanding of performance test principles, processes and implementations combined with expert knowledge of market leading performance tools, monitoring and diagnostics
- ideally the HP enterprise suite for performance testing. - Proven experience of owning the delivery of performance testing for projects within highly fluid working environment
- Very good communication and relationship management skills, able to work as part of a team but under your own initiative.