Our client is a multinational conglomerate with substantial investments in Oil and Gas with Africa and Arab Nations. We seek to engage the best talents for the available position.
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, management or engineering.
• A Master's degree (MBA or Msc) from an internationally reputable university and approximately 5 years of related international work experience with a blue-chip company
• Regulatory risk experience with regulatory examinations/expectations
• Experienced in project management, design or execution of risk and control "convergence" or governance risk control (GRC) initiatives.
• Strong knowledge of board and senior management governance, experience with board and risk committee functions (charters, operations, minutes, reporting).
• Experienced in Operational risk management, risk assessment, internal/external loss collection, key risk indicators and scenario analysis.
• Prior consulting experience is preferred (current state/future state assessments, business process re-design, target operating models)
• Broad knowledge of financial products (derivatives, equities, fixed income. etc.)
• Strong analytical experience and process orientation (process documentation, mapping and redesign; business requirements documentation, root cause analysis, organizational re-design)
• Strong communication, presentation, client servicing and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing operations management knowledge.