- Manages the customer's first point of contact with the organization.
- Develops, tracks, and reports key service performance measurements.
- Develops and implements approved process and/or operational improvements.
- Coordinates unit activities with other functions.
- Develops companywide customer service policies, programs and procedures.
- Initiates training on customer service issues.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience including 5 years supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment. Broad knowledge of company products and systems.