As a Consultant, You will act as trusted advisor and be required to build relationships, lead delivery teams to exceed expectations, champion besting working practices and identify areas for improvement.
We encourage continuous learning and development and you’ll have the ability to obtain further certifications through Sogeti Training. This is a visible, client facing role providing Performance Testing expertise.
As a Performance Tester / Consultant, duties include :-
- Carrying out detailed business analysis, understanding client applications and writing scripts
- Developing performance frameworks
- Carry out Load / Performance testing on Web / Internet applications, utilising knowledge of Java and other similar development environments
- Developing proof of concepts and setting up performance testing environments.
- Leading teams when required as well as working autonomously on client site
- As this role is heavily business facing you will liaise with a variety of staff including managers, developers, architects etc
- Ownership / use of a variety of tools including Load Runner and Performance Center and championing Performance Testing in a meaningful way to key client stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of Test Strategies and Plans when required
- Previous experience as a Performance Tester or experience as a Test Analyst with experience working on projects requiring Performance Testing.
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with a proactive attitude, always seeking opportunities to add value.
- Experience of undertaking detailed business analysis in relation to the creation of performance/stress tests.
- Experience with Performance Testing tools such as Load Runner and Performance Center.
- Experience working with Web / Internet Applications is beneficial
- Having previous consultancy experience is beneficial as well as being ISEB / ISTQB certified.
- As the role is in consultancy environment flexibility with regard to roles, work type and location is also required.