Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Personal assistants support the work of managers and company directors for whom they are employed to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks. Personal assistants often act as the manager's first point of contact. Typical responsibilities of the job include: answering telephone calls.
reading, monitoring and responding to your boss's email,
- answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
- preparing correspondence on your boss's behalf,
- delegating work in your boss's absence,
- assisting your team
- managing your boss's electronic diary,
- planning and organising meetings,
- organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- attending meetings on your boss's behalf
- taking action points and writing minutes,
- preparing papers for meetings,
- taking dictation,
- planning, organising and managing events,
- conducting research,
- drafting communications on your boss's behalf,
- preparing presentations,
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- preparing updates for intranet,
- typing documents,
- sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- managing projects,
- managing an Assistant.