Duties and Responsibilities
- Executive Assistant-To the GM serves as the administrative and functional point person for the GM’s corporate, community, and personal matters to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in multiple lines of business. Requires full time availability with flexible hours. Requires a desire to learn and expand responsibilities.
The following are some of the duties and requirements:
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the GM related to diverse lines of business, community and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships.
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the GM, staff, business partners and customers.
- Includes initiating contact and securing appointments as appropriate. Works closely with other team members to assure the GM’s preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements.
- Administrative and functional activities include but are not limited to:
- Taking phone calls; maintaining personal and business files & supporting marketing and strategic planning activities.
- Corporate record keeping for multiple entities.
- Note taking & creating documentation.
- Filing, storage & retrieval of business and personal activities.
- Handles financial and accounting matters for the GM with confidentiality.
- Prepares and sends business and private correspondence.
- Coordinates operations of GM’s office including: reception, document preparation & control and internal communications.
- General office maintenance to improve costs and effectiveness.
- Carries out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards.
- Discrete, reserved and able to handle business, personal, and family information with the highest level of confidence.
- Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude.
- Highly organized.
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize.
- Self-Directed with Sound Judgment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with internal and external staff.
- Demanding work environment.
- Age: 26 years and above
- Language Requirements: Good understanding of English and French. Knowledge of an additional regional language will be a definite plus
- Computer Skills: Proficiency required in Power Point Presentations, Emails and worksheets.
Education Specifications/Work Experience
- B.Sc/HND English, Linguistics or similar discipline.
- Fluency in French language is a must.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar position
- A Masters in similar course will be an added advantage.