Job Reference Code: PAtoMDAbj-ext
- This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the Managing Director (MD).
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the primary objective to provide effective day to day administrative support and back up to the MD, managing all forms of incoming and outgoing communication on behalf of the MD.
- S/He will be responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the MD in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office of the MD.
- S/He will act as the first point of contact with people from both inside and outside SFH and must be able to act with discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- S/He will be responsible for organising and planning the logistics for the MD’s travels, meetings and conferences (both local and international).
- Must possess a first degree in English Language/Social Sciences/Humanities/Secretarial Studies
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) year post NYSC experience, preferably working in same capacity in a structured organisation.
- Must have excellent management and organisational skills with ability to prioritize and work to deadline.
- Must possess excellent multi-tasking and excellent time management skills with perfect attention to details.
- Must possess excellent oral, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess appreciable skills in computer knowledge and application (Microsoft Office, outlook, Word & Excel)
- Must possess a high level of integrity and confidentiality at all times.
- Good personal appearance, decorum and disposition.
- Applicants will be required to register on the SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information. Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Please note that attempts to apply for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification by the system.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.