Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
To ensure the provision of effective administrative support to the CEO and provide a welcome to all visitors and enquirers both over the telephone and in person. To liaise with colleagues at all levels within the company and with senior managers of business representatives of the local and international clients, often acting as the first point of contact for visitors to TECHNOL TECHNICAL SERVICES.
1. To manage the CEO’s diary, balancing competing priorities and understanding the need for the degree of flexibility that is required within a busy schedule.
2. To arrange meetings and make travel arrangements, drawing up itineraries, arranging accommodation, liaising with host organizations within Nigeria and overseas as necessary. To make accommodation arrangements for the CEO’s visitors to the company as required.
3. To research and coordinate briefing notes on specific issues as required.
4. To ensure the CEO’s office correspondence is processed in a timely manner, balancing the need of both accuracy and speed of production.
5. To draft correspondence on behalf of the CEO as appropriate, liaising with colleagues across the company as necessary.
6. To oversee the office’s incoming and outgoing post, telephone calls and other communication, identifying priorities and dealing directly with a wide range of matters. To cascade information to colleagues across TECHNOL TECHNICAL SERVICES ensuring timely responses to issues not directly involving the CEO.
7. To develop and maintain office systems to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
8. To coordinate the storage and efficient retrieval of information relating to higher education policy matters, issues of strategic importance to the company and committees and meetings attended by the CEO.
9. To oversee the maintenance and development of administrative systems for tracking and managing incoming mail and other correspondence and for filing.
10. To ensure the smooth running of the office and that secretarial and other administrative work is produced to a high standard and within set deadlines.
11. To work in harmony with other members of the Board to ensure that consistency and continuity of the standards set are met at all times.
12. To comply with the policies of TECHNOL TECHNICAL SERVICES at all times and to ensure that the duties of the post are undertaken.
· A minimum of OND In any related field of course.
· A minimum of 1 – 3 years working experience within a structured corporate environment.
· Well developed interpersonal and influencing skills enabling the post holder to negotiate at all levels and deal with sensitive and confidential matters with tact and discretion.
· Excellent communication skills and command of the English language.
· Meticulous proof-reading skills.
· Strong analytical and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize in the face of competing demands.
· Advanced Microsoft Word and Outlook, Intermediate Excel. Access and PowerPoint desirable
· Accurate and fast copy and audio typing.
· Working within a senior executive office.
· Drafting correspondence and briefing notes/reports.
· Proven success in completing tasks to tight deadlines and working without supervision.
· Internet research to access information.
· A friendly, confident and outgoing personality, combined with strong influencing and negotiating skills.
·Commitment to working collaboratively and as part of a team.
· Commitment to the company’s Equality policy and the ability to work harmoniously with colleagues.