The Personal Assistant to the CEO is the principal officer responsible for the daily operation of the office of the CEO, providing comprehensive, efficient and confidential administrative support to the CEO.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains comprehensive calendar including scheduling of appointments, travel, meetings and conferences for and on behalf of the CEO.
- Maintains and updates information and data system as necessary within the CEO’s including hard copy files system and electronic files.
- Manages the travel itinerary of the CEO as regards booking of flight tickets, booking of hotel accommodation and preparation of allowances.
- Provide efficient support for cost cutting initiatives.
- Manages the entire office by ensuring that the relevant personnel keep every part including work tables, meeting room clean and safe at all times.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing correspondence, prioritize in terms of urgency and redirect as necessary.
- Co-ordinates seminars, workshops, retreats, training, and meetings including event management
- Assists with the preparation of meeting agendas, taking minutes, circulating minutes prepared and follow up on action points agreed at the meetings.
- Undertakes research and special projects as and when requested by the CEO.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the CEO from time to time.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Strong negotiation & Excellent command of English
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Effective Reporting
- Team Playing
- Office Administration
Qualifications & Experience:
- Possession of an acceptable OND in any Administrative Discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Good report-writing capabilities.
- Versatility in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be a MALE.