- The Personal Assistant to the COO’s main tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain an administrative system that proactively supports the COO and the organization as a whole
- Manage the COO’s appointment and meetings schedules; assist the COO in balancing both internal and external priorities
- Handle telephone calls and also ensure courteous reception for visitors to the COO and the organization
- Utilize paper and/or electronic knowledge management systems to support and enhance information storage
- Ensure confidentiality of all documents passing through the COO’s office
- Handle both local and foreign travel arrangements for the COO and other The company staff including preparing travel authorizations, drivers’ advances, flight bookings and hotel reservations
- Carry out any other secretarial and administrative duties as may be required from time to time and perform any other delegated or self-initiated assignments to the agreed standards.