Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- reading, monitoring and responding to your boss's email,
- answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
- preparing correspondence on your boss's behalf,
- delegating work in your boss's absence,
- assisting your team
- managing your boss's electronic diary,
- planning and organising meetings,
- organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- attending meetings on your boss's behalf
- taking action points and writing minutes,
- preparing papers for meetings,
- taking dictation,
- planning, organising and managing events,
- conducting research,
- drafting communications on your boss's behalf,
- preparing presentations,
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- preparing updates for intranet,
- typing documents,
- sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- managing projects,
- a good communicator
One of the most important requirements of the PA skill-set is IT literacy. At the very least, PAs should have advanced-level skills in Word for Windows and Microsoft PowerPoint. And at least an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact via text 07031285763.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.