Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
PAs should be capable of competently dealing with situations in their boss’s absence and should be confident enough to delegate upwards on their boss's behalf. Maintaining confidentiality is a fundamental requirement of the PA role. And building a strategic partnership with the boss is only possible if PAs keep abreast of the organisations goals and their boss's strategic objectives.
- reading, monitoring and responding to your boss's email,
- answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
- preparing correspondence on your boss's behalf,
- delegating work in your boss's absence,
- assisting your team
- managing your boss's electronic diary,
- planning and organising meetings,
- organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- attending meetings on your boss's behalf
- taking action points and writing minutes,
- preparing papers for meetings,
- taking dictation,
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.