We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigration and Real Estate Consulting. We have been assigned by a client of ours, a key player in the Insurance sector to bring on board an experienced professional to take on the role of Personal Assistant.
The Personal Assistant's primary responsibility is to take on strategic assignments and support the MD in positively impacting on the company’s mission and vision
- Strong support and managerial capability
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver even when under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to handle issues with tact and discretion
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Integrity/Commitment to set goal
- Courteous, pleasant and very personable
- Ability to think aptly and outside the box
- -Must have between 5 -10 years experience in the same capacity
- -Must be between 30 - 40 years old
- -Dynamic and Energetic
- -Flexible and outspoken
- -Professional Savvy
- Maintain a database of the MD’s contacts (phone, fax numbers, e-mail, addresses etc).
- Attending to routine correspondence (Inward and Outward) as well as follow up on them.
- Co-coordinating arrangements for meetings/minutes/circularization and follow up on pending issues.
- Tactfully attending to customers’ requests/queries and where necessary, escalating them to the responsible officer(s) in the absence of the MD.
- Dairy management and follow up for the MD.
- Make presentations and anchor meetings on the MD's behalf
- Attending to top clientele/customers in the absence of, or as directed by the .
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, sometimes, travelling with the MD tomeetings or to provide general assistance.
- Process monthly expense reports with supporting documents.
- Responsible for stationery acquisition including periodicals and subscriptions.
- Maintaining and enhancing the working environment of the Executive office.
- Carrying out routine administrative duties like photocopying, filing etc.
- Performs any other task that assure overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Executive office
Note:All applications are expected to bear the applicants's recent passport photograph